COVID-19 Update: WE ARE OPEN! If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com or call in at 800-851-8980.
- International shipping is available via UPS, Federal Express, Yellow Freight, Parcel Post, and various airfreight forwarders at the expense of the customer.
- The customer is responsible for all customs charges, taxes and fees, and duties due upon entering the destination location.
- Large items, such as magnetic whiteboards, will generally be shipped via an airfreight forwarder to the closest international airport.
- The customer is responsible for securing arrangement to accept the shipment at the airport and paying any receiving fees and duties.
- Smaller items within the size and weight restrictions of UPS or Federal Express will generally be shipped directly to the customer location. Refer to www.ups.com or www.fedex.com for shipping information.
- APO: and FPO: Federal government shipments to APO or FPO boxes must meet the United States Postal Service size and weight restrictions. As an example, a whiteboard must be 2' x 4' or smaller and the total weight be 70 lbs. or less. Larger or heavier items require other shipping arrangements with the customer.
- For further information or questions, please contact our Customer Service Department and we will be glad to offer our shipping recommendations on warehouse labeling supplies.