SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: Welcome to our new website! You may need to update your password when logging in for the first time. Your previous order and quote history is not available on the new website. Please contact customer service with any questions.
- International shipping is available via UPS, Federal Express, Yellow Freight, Parcel Post, and various airfreight forwarders at the expense of the customer.
- The customer is responsible for all customs charges, taxes and fees, and duties due upon entering the destination location.
- Large items, such as magnetic whiteboards, will generally be shipped via an airfreight forwarder to the closest international airport.
- The customer is responsible for securing arrangement to accept the shipment at the airport and paying any receiving fees and duties.
- Smaller items within the size and weight restrictions of UPS or Federal Express will generally be shipped directly to the customer location. Refer to www.ups.com or www.fedex.com for shipping information.
- APO: and FPO: Federal government shipments to APO or FPO boxes must meet the United States Postal Service size and weight restrictions. As an example, a whiteboard must be 2' x 4' or smaller and the total weight be 70 lbs. or less. Larger or heavier items require other shipping arrangements with the customer.
- For further information or questions, please contact our Customer Service Department and we will be glad to offer our shipping recommendations.